Raffle Tickets Scholarship
The 2015 raffleticket.com Scholarship Program is now open!
“Impact a Life” College Scholarship 2015
Your College Expenses Add Up Quickly – Let Us Help!
Three Scholarships to be Awarded
A – Z Printing, one of the nations leading producer of custom printed raffle tickets is offering a $1,000 – $600 and $400 “Impact a Life” Scholarship in order to help defray the expenses associated with the rising cost of college education.
We challenge the future leaders of America to provide creative solutions/ideas to serve their community, church, and service organizations through charitable acts of volunteerism.
We are pleased to award a Raffle Tickets Scholarship opportunity to motivated students to help in the furthering of their education. Our belief is that achieving a high grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who needs to be helped.
For that reason we are offering a $1,000, $600, and $400 “Impact a Life” Raffle Tickets Scholarship Program that will be awarded for the three best essays we receive on one of the topics below. The recipients may use this money towards tuition or books.
3 SCHOLARSHIP PRIZES to be AWARDED
$1,000 – awarded directly to the winning recipient.
$600 – awarded directly to the 2nd place winning recipient.
$400 – awarded directly to the 3rd place winning recipient.
HOW TO ENTER
- Write a 500 – 1000 word essay on one of the topics listed below.
- Submit your essay, name, e-mail, phone number to:
email@example.com by 12/31/2015
(Subject Line: Raffle Tickets Scholarship Essay)
E-mail must contain your name, age, address, phone, and school you will attend in 2015. You may also include field of study, major declared, outside interests, etc.
Essay must be submitted either in the body of the e-mail or as a Word attachment.
- Describe how non-profit organizations, (including church groups, civic groups, youth sports organizations) can best derive benefit for their fundraising effort by holding a raffle fundraiser. Offer proposals for a) maximizing the sales of their raffle tickets b) prizes that would encourage and stimulate ticket sales c) suggested ways to motivate volunteers to sell more tickets.
- Describe how a business (including retail and service) can derive promotional and customer loyalty/retention benefit by utilizing a raffle in their marketing efforts.
- Chronicle a successful raffle fundraising campaign you or a family member has been a part of. What results were achieved? How did it help the organization and/or the community it was meant to benefit? How did the experience enrich you?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Open to students, 18 years and older enrolled in or accepted to an undergraduate, or graduate program at an accredited American university, college, or trade school within the 2015 calendar year. You must be a citizen of the U.S.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & RULES
OWNERSHIP: By submitting an essay, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) Sponsor will own your application, including your written response submission, and (b) Sponsor will own all publishing rights in and to the written response essay submission. Suitable submissions may be posted on our blog, Facebook Page, Google Plus page, and other social media platforms.
Winner must provide proof of enrolment in a U.S. university, college, or trade school before scholarship money will be awarded.
Submission deadline is December 31, 2015
Winning essays will be awarded based on quality and relevance to the selected topic as well as social media participation. This includes the number of Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, and blog “likes,” followings, and comments.
The earlier your submission is received, the more opportunity you will have for social media interactions.
All other criteria used to determine the winner is solely at the discretion of A – Z Printing.